1. Before your initial design visit think about the following.
– Is your current layout sufficient?
– Who is the bathroom mainly used by?
– Would you like to enlarge your bathroom?
– How could it be more functional?
– Would you like that bit of added luxury such as mood lighting, speakers or even a television?
2. Get some design ideas.
Have a look on the internet, in magazines, or even a hotel you have recently stayed at to give you some inspiration of colour schemes and the type of products you may want. This will let us design a bathroom that really works for you.