If you have lost your deposit from Norwood Interiors for your new bathroom we can help.
It’s become common knowledge that there are a large number of customers who have lost their deposits for Bathrooms Kitchens from Norwood Interiors and we would like to help. It doesn’t sit right with me and the rest of my team that people who have worked hard to pay for a new bathroom should be faced with a situation where they have lost their deposits.
Myself and my team have looked for a solution where we can help out. We are offering to cover the cost of the deposit and carry out the work for the same cost as quoted by Norwood Interiors.
Doug Cleghorn Bathrooms is a family company that has been established for 20 years this year. It was setup by my father and I took over in 2010 and opened our first bathroom showroom in 2014.
We have the highest number of 5 star google reviews that we have gained from our high level of customer service and the standard of work from our installation teams. Prior to setting up my bathroom showroom in 2013 I worked as a plumber installing bathrooms and have been working in the bathroom industry for nearly 18 years. So between myself and my team we have well over 100 years experience between us and are all passionate about bathrooms.
How it will work:
- Provide us with a copy of your quote from Norwood Interiors.
- We will provide a like for like quote and cover the cost of the deposit.
- Should you wish to proceed our payment terms work as follows to keep you in control:
- 25% deposit for the bathroom goods only paid by credit card so you are insured.
- 75% balance paid on delivery.
- The installation cost paid at staged payments during the work with the balance due on completion.
If this is something you would be interested please give us a call on 0113 2893325 or alternatively e-mail me directly at [email protected]